Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average
Frontlines
expelled from the server due to inactivity....

(10-03-2014, 03:56 AM)Arafel Wrote:  Looking forward to trying this out. Just downloaded the nav mesh. Looks like there is no update yet. How long does the next round of updates typically date? Appreciate all the work on it Ace.

oh - maybe it hasnt gone in yet then. I got an update when i started the bot this morning so i assumed that was it.

whoops!

(10-03-2014, 03:56 AM)Arafel Wrote:  Looking forward to trying this out. Just downloaded the nav mesh. Looks like there is no update yet. How long does the next round of updates typically date? Appreciate all the work on it Ace.

oh - maybe it hasnt gone in yet then. I got an update when i started the bot this morning so i assumed that was it.

whoops!
Hmm.. which lua download are you guys using? I tried it out last night and got kicked cos of inactivity and testing it now and the bot is not doing anything. I'm manually going to battle posts and when it get killed it dosent accept raise/returns too..

Nvm. I think its working now. I saw a comment about updating your minion and i just did and it starts to move on its own. I'll keep an eye out testing. Thanks for the awsome work.
Frontlines works for 1st qeue but after it ends/exit my character mounts up and keeps running and dosent put frontline qeue back up.
How can I fix this? Does this only works if you baby sit after each run
Mine ques and all that but it wont leave the starting zone without me running it off the edge to the meshed are. how do i fix that
(10-03-2014, 07:55 PM)Hmphy Wrote:  Mine ques and all that but it wont leave the starting zone without me running it off the edge to the meshed are. how do i fix that

Is the starter zone for you meshed? If not, make your own meshed to connect.

Mine works, but it does not requeue and when i die, it doesn't revive
It does revive, it's not at the exact moment that it's available, it only checks every 5 seconds, so have patience. If you're having problems with requeueing, I'm not sure, make sure you aren't manually hitting the windows and/or crashing mid-run or something. If the duty becomes unselected (due to crashing) it will not automatically re-select it like duty, it's just not that far along yet.
everything works pretty decently during the fight but i am also having the re-que problem.

i noticed that it gets stuck on MOVETOPOS in task after the fights over and you exit, it will also mount up. im assuming its trying to go to the marker still and not registering that the instance is over.

overall its a very good start to this mode and im sure over time it will get better ^^
How come mine still wouldnt move off from starting point?
out of curiosity can it be made to follow the pack/party rather than go off on it's own to fight a whole party by itself?

cause party keeps kicking
for not following group around... kinda lame
(10-03-2014, 06:57 PM)jony_stunner Wrote:  Frontlines works for 1st qeue but after it ends/exit my character mounts up and keeps running and dosent put frontline qeue back up.
How can I fix this? Does this only works if you baby sit after each run

yea same thing.. Only does the first queue and the bot had some trouble jumping down. It jumped down and for some reason began to run back towards the starting area against the wall until i stopped the bot and restarted it then it ran the proper way.

its a start though!! yay!

yea same thing, not afkable thats for sure. doesnt requeue and atleast maelstrom jumps down and then runs back against the wall nonstop. thats a report in the making >.<