Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average
MIning (gathering) issue
Hello, been using the bot to gather shards for some months now, but today, when starting it up, it is acting oddly. It will run to the marker, then just stand there. Same markers/mesh/profile as before. I've tested moving to different zones, selecting a marker there, it will run to the marker, then stop. If I go to a node that is in the marker area, it will harvest like normal, using profile and everything correctly. After it collects that one node, it stops again. Moving manually to any of the 4 nodes in the marker area, and manually selecting the node, the bot will gather the items correctly, than again, stops and does nothing. Have also tried to make a new marker, same thing. Rebooted computer, same thing.
In Gather Mode, Mining, Single Marker.
Thanks for any assistance!
PS - please add in an option to gather specific maps, like boarskin :) Stinks that the only option is Peisteskin or Any, which gathers the first map.
your reason is single marker... its been stated before single marker mode isnt working atm. You need to be in marker list and add the marker to the list. even if its one marker use marker list.
cool thanks, havent seen the single marker being bad post, thank you very much
*edit* just tried that and still same thing :( i'll keep trying
Out of curiosity, can you take a screenshot with navmesh ticked where it is causing problems?
[Image: ZEjdFzb.jpg]
Try removing the skill profile from the marker and/or select the miner skill profile. It's not a mesh issue since i'm mining there right now.

That's just to figure out what is causing it, than you can rework your skill profile if that's the cause.
well, i deleted the bot and redownloaded it fresh, it works now with the marker list. Thanks!
It's been stated before that single marker doesn't work? Where? Been using it this way since 1.5 came out.
Single marker works fine for me.
Ditto, running single marker on a fire shard location right now fine, and yesterday for a few hours.