Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average
MIning (gathering) issue
I was running it fine as well up until about 10 hours ago. I logged out. Ran the updater and logged back into it not working. If I have it set for single marker it will run to the marker and then every so often it will do the convert to materia animation.
dont run single marker... use Marker list add the one marker you want to go to in the marker list.
I've found the same thing started happening to me after the last update on markers with 0 for the timer. As soon as I set them to a higher value it will gather properly.

At 0 for marker time, however, they just stand and stare.

This happens on marker list mode as well.
Don't use 0 for time anymore, it was an old workaround and isn't viable anymore. Use Single Marker or Marker List with only 1 entry.
Single marker works fine as far as gathering itself concerned, however it doesn't use the skill profile. I've set it for the marker and in the generic gathering settings. Profile should use Nald'Thal's Ward on Fire Crystal, any known problem with this? (I also tried setting ID 8 for "contains item")
I can re-verify later, but I don't have this problem either.

This is the profile I use, incase you want to see if it makes a difference for you. It says Botany but I use it for mining as well. I use this for unspoiled gathering so you may need to change the Has Item to crystals instead of clusters, etc.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jk26ljisqn7lh5...e.lua?dl=0
nope, doesn't work (of course I changed Cluster to Crystal, because that's what I'm farming currently). Also tried Marker List instead of Single Marker
(10-05-2014, 11:17 PM)Ace Wrote:  I can re-verify later, but I don't have this problem either.

This is the profile I use, incase you want to see if it makes a difference for you. It says Botany but I use it for mining as well. I use this for unspoiled gathering so you may need to change the Has Item to crystals instead of clusters, etc.

I have no issues with skills on single marker. (only using wards)
I did only today encounter the 0 timer issue and found the solution here.

Thanks all.
(10-07-2014, 01:06 AM)sebbs Wrote:  
(10-05-2014, 11:17 PM)Ace Wrote:  I can re-verify later, but I don't have this problem either.

I have no issues with skills on single marker. (only using wards)
I did only today encounter the 0 timer issue and found the solution here.

Thanks all.

Yeah, this solution worked for me too. Re-logged, bot updated and found that none of my markers worked (in fact, they vanished -- had to replace them from my backed up folder).

To everyone who helped thanks for your patience!

Edit: to clarify - single is not working as Jackie said. Your marker must also have a number higher than or equal to 1.