Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
( give up)Hullbreaker
all 4... silly one bot runs A one bot runs B one bot runs C and one bot runs D
Do you use a healer? If you do, what profile is it on?
i do not use a healer
(03-31-2015, 04:27 PM)Cichard Wrote:  i been farming it for about 12 hours now and still not gotten a drop for the relic quest. ive done about 50 runs or so.

I don't understand how you're farming with your profiles for this, doesn't really make sense to me. I've been trying A B C D with/without healer and I also tried your A(2) B(2) C(2) D(2). They make it to kraken sometimes, one time they skipped worm boss completely for some reason and just kept going to the end. The biggest problem is when it gets to kraken on either set, it kills between 5 and 8 for me then it sits there not attacking or doing anything and it times out or something and kicks all chars from the duty. I really want to get this working, any help is appreciated.
(05-03-2015, 11:46 AM)Dwight Wrote:  
(03-31-2015, 04:27 PM)Cichard Wrote:  i been farming it for about 12 hours now and still not gotten a drop for the relic quest. ive done about 50 runs or so.

I don't understand how you're farming with your profiles for this, doesn't really make sense to me. I've been trying A B C D with/without healer and I also tried your A(2) B(2) C(2) D(2). They make it to kraken sometimes, one time they skipped worm boss completely for some reason and just kept going to the end. The biggest problem is when it gets to kraken on either set, it kills between 5 and 8 for me then it sits there not attacking or doing anything and it times out or something and kicks all chars from the duty. I really want to get this working, any help is appreciated.

i just run those profiles, you may have to adjust the wait timers fail timers to handle your ping, lag.
(05-03-2015, 10:30 PM)Cichard Wrote:  
(05-03-2015, 11:46 AM)Dwight Wrote:  

i just run those profiles, you may have to adjust the wait timers fail timers to handle your ping, lag.

Is there a reason for the (2)? What are those exactly? I noticed a few in your collection have that in them. Also, can you tell me how much I should adjust them? Should I increase the wait/fail times? By how much - 1000 increments? What exactly does "FailTime" do, boot you from duty after no activity for that length of time? Again I appreciate the help.

Also, I'm having trouble with second boss at Stone Vigil HM using your profile. I've tried between 99% and 94% and no luck. I guess just keep lowering KillTo% until NPCs die at spin instead of while he's in middle if I understand correctly?
its an edited copy of the orignial that was posted by the author. i do 99% it makes it go like 3 times eventually he just bugs, and it takes for EVER to kill him.