Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
( give up)Hullbreaker
I'm having a play around with making this profile too. Providing I don't get hassled for making this, that and the other profile from people then I'll release it here.
Was making fine progress until it came to pick up the stone tablet. For some reason the id I grab from dev tools isn't working for the guy to select the stone tablet so not sure what the issue is.
[11] = {
["doWait"] = false;
["taskFunction"] = "ffxiv_task_interact.Create";
["waitTime"] = 3000;
["startPos"] = {
["General"] = {
["y"] = 63.037082672119;
["x"] = 217.89114379883;
["h"] = -2.712430459880829;
["z"] = -136.26029968262;
};
};
["interactid"] = 2004054;
};
the id works for meThumbsUp what it might need is a radius to scan for the tablet ie:
["radius"] = 360;

(10-10-2014, 08:25 PM)imabothonest Wrote:  Was making fine progress until it came to pick up the stone tablet. For some reason the id I grab from dev tools isn't working for the guy to select the stone tablet so not sure what the issue is.
[11] = {
["doWait"] = false;
["taskFunction"] = "ffxiv_task_interact.Create";
["waitTime"] = 3000;
["startPos"] = {
["General"] = {
["y"] = 63.037082672119;
["x"] = 217.89114379883;
["h"] = -2.712430459880829;
["z"] = -136.26029968262;
};
};
["interactid"] = 2004054;
};
Lol, what the hell man. Can you PM your section of the profile where you pickup the stone tablet? I just want to see what I'm doing wrong. - Edit - I'll give it a go with a radius in. Thanks.

Alright, radius was the trick. Thanks Sellout. Time to get busy working on some profiles now I know where I was going wrong with interact.
hey f,
I'll be working on this tonight. I had a full profile that was semi finshing, sometimes hungup on last bosss but i lost the file when i upgraded computer... lol and purged all files in 1.5 didnt keep that one.

I'll let you know what i come up with.
I got stuck at the 2nd boss as most people do. What did you do to get around the 2nd bosses' stuff? (ran with a healer?)
Yeah, if i recall correctly, was 4 dif profiles each slightly tweaked mainly for 2nd boss, and banana's on 1st for faster kill, but 1 was healer thats correct.

Still tweaking it had project due last night i forgot about hah, so could only solidify up to opening doors into 2nd havent tested anything w/ 2nd boss just yet.

def need healer for kraken too
yes if u take 1 healer u will be fineThumbsUp
It is not able to deal with the random nature of the treasure box
And I will give up more than you can not make things move with certainty every time

Attached Files
.rar   Hullbreaker.rar (Size: 1.25 KB / Downloads: 35)
Here's mine,
Still havent worked much on sorry guys work and school killing me.

But so i think i realized half this can be cut out.... I doubled every interaction due to bot sometimes not completing the task for whatever reason, going to chest but not interacting...
I was testing while running independent false, once set as true, maybe 1 or 4 bots will actually interact idk havent tested.

its set to independent now so there are a few extra ports that may seem unnecessary but takes me 6mins to get to 2nd boss.

Again havent worked up to 2nd boss.

Feel free to continue and edit,

This is consistently get you to 2nd boss for further testing.

Attached Files
.rar   Hullbreaker.rar (Size: 1 KB / Downloads: 49)