Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.78 Average
( give up)Hullbreaker
I'm busy getting one of my bots level/gear'd as a healer atm then I'll get back to testing. I'll also post my cannot-for-the-life-of-me find a safe spot for the last boss in Tam-Tara HM profile later.
Anyone able to complete this? PM me if its better that way
Anyone have a working profile for here? The one(s) I have tends to mess up post-second-boss, either leaving the duty, teleporting ahead before the fight is done, or completing it and then dying horribly to the water sprites not far after the fight. I've tried adjusting timers but nothing seems to work.

Thanks.
same here always missing one of stone tablet then leaving ><
you need to adjust the fail timer then. I have an A B C D profile in my dropbox that im using now and is working fine. it can be found in my complete duty thread.
(03-30-2015, 06:07 PM)Cichard Wrote:  you need to adjust the fail timer then. I have an A B C D profile in my dropbox that im using now and is working fine. it can be found in my complete duty thread.

Ty Cichard for replay, now trying to customize one, i have been working for 6 hrs of testing might cuz my high latency connection . ><

u mean fail timer in profiles A B C D right ?

tested A its missing 2 stone tablet even i i adjusted fail time and wait time ><
are you using mine from my drop box link? cause ive been running it all day and it works good
(03-30-2015, 11:56 PM)Cichard Wrote:  are you using mine from my drop box link? cause ive been running it all day and it works good

yup i used ur profiles ><

thanks anyway gonna do it manual ^^
i been farming it for about 12 hours now and still not gotten a drop for the relic quest. ive done about 50 runs or so.
(03-31-2015, 04:27 PM)Cichard Wrote:  i been farming it for about 12 hours now and still not gotten a drop for the relic quest. ive done about 50 runs or so.

which is the profile u r using right now A, B, C or D?