Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average
Story quest sneak peek (Video)
This covers story quests around level 20. Pardon the lack of sound in parts of the video. This can be done WITH and WITHOUT teleport/navigation, whatever is preferend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8Aj7_zS9w8
good work!!! super looking forward to a full 50lvl cover. might consider have another set if the coverage can have up to level 50~

thanks a lot!ThumbsUpThumbsUpThumbsUp
Good job. Can you quick cover what "Click to travel" and "Click to Teleport" does? You got that enabled.

EDIT: Found it!
Quote:Click To Teleport: Enable/Disable, Ctrl-Shift-Click the world map to teleport to your cursor position
Click To Travel: Enable/Disable, Ctrl-Click to travel to cursor position using regular mesh navigation
whats the song in the background? I like it!Expect
+1 on song name request. It is really nice.

And as always, thanks for the hard work!
How fun! Good work! It still makes me smile randomly checking up on one of time questing.

Question: is there a way to have it go get / attune all the city crystals (and zone) crystals by running or tp?
Song list -

1) Emancipator - Minor Cause
2) Bassnectar - Butterfly
3) Ak9 - Free
4) Jaymes Young - Moondust (Sound Remedy remix)
^ Thank you!
Grats on a big step! Thank you!
Looking good. Btw, is there any reason why the quest bot just picks up one quest at a time? i would have figured picking up a few, completing them and then turning them in at once would be faster.