Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Who made the questprofiles [1-15]?
Who made the questprofiles [1-15]? I want to donate to that guy and send a rep their way. It works flawlessly
thhe dev team did with ace latty f3re , with others testing along the way
Jackie, is this suppose to be used with Teleport and perma Sprint enabled? Because you said "rather not use those in open world" to get you banned.
I didn't use neither and you complete it within a day
A DAY? This is a bit long. Should take like 2h max.
(10-17-2014, 07:28 AM)Leon Wrote:  A DAY? This is a bit long. Should take like 2h max.

Takes 4-6 hours for the profiles to hit Satasha unlock without teleport. I added side quests so you don't really ever have to grind/fate grind in between. These profiles are meant for a new characters (level 1). You might be able to make it under 2 hours if you made your own profile with just story quests and level up before doing them. However, new characters will spend far longer grinding on your profile to get the level needed to continue on with the story.
How long does it take with teleporting and perma sprint? Or is it not reccomended at all? :3
i have seen you teleporting in your preview.
I teleport all the time :) *just not on main account*

(10-16-2014, 09:00 PM)Titan Wrote:  Who made the questprofiles [1-15]? I want to donate to that guy and send a rep their way. It works flawlessly

If you want to thank someone, thank ferenz. I did the profiles, but he's the man that made everything work like magic. ThumbsUp
yeah i use Teleport and perma sprint but i also dont care if i get banned.