Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
invalid account error
I cant log on to my mmomino yes it is upto date yes the pw is right I reset it. logged in to the normal game. ive redownloaded it. ive ran in admin. ive still got 22 days left for my key code
are you getting invalid account if so that means your username or password is incorrect or you have special characters in your password !@#$%^ such as these.
special characters should not be an issue for a while now.
(03-02-2015, 04:36 PM)Powder Wrote:  special characters should not be an issue for a while now.

oh ok i wasnt sure if that got changed yet.
yes I I am getting invalid account but I am typing in my pw ans user name correct I even changed my pw
(03-02-2015, 11:17 PM)legacy Wrote:  yes I I am getting invalid account but I am typing in my pw ans user name correct I even changed my pw

wel pm your teamviewer info or get in live chat and ill log in via team viewer.
Did this ever get sorted out? I am now experiencing the same problem where I have checked many times to confirm that ALL information is CORRECT and still it gives me an invalid account error. My key is valid, my final fantasy account is active, and the username and password I've supplied are correct. I've even gone into the accounts.xml file and directly copy and pasted into the final fantasy launcher and that worked. What can I do?
if you are getting Invalid account i repeat its user error. if you have teamviewer i can log in and check everything out for you.

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Read-Thi...ort-ticket