Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.16 Average
Ninjutsu and Mudras
New job Ninja will have a mechanic where you use 2 or 3 Mudra spells and finish the cast by using →Ninjutsu ability to create one of few effects.
Things to consider here are:
- two or three spells will need to be executed in quick succession without using any other ability in between them and finished with →Ninjutsu ability, or spell casting fails
- order of abilities matters
- you have 5 seconds to input next spell or the chain fails

With current skill manager system I don't believe it will be easily done to code Mudra/Ninjutsu in such a way so that you easily choose which 3 Mudra to use depending on buffs you have/lack and recast timers of stuff. It would be better if we could choose the final effect and bot executes correct Mudras+Ninjutsu - in other words, to create a 'wrapper'. For example a Suiton wrapper, when triggered in Skill Manager would cast Ten→Chi→Jin→Ninjutsu before Skill Manager uses any other ability.

You'll be probably busy fixing memlocks and whatnot, but somewhere in between would you be able to look into it?

For reference, here's list of Mudras and what order they need to be used to create each effect:

[Image: bqPVNfn.png]
wtf, Naruto.
Contrary to popular belief, Naruto did not invent anything other than a retarded story.
Naruto is not a ninja, just like the sparkly fruit cakes in Twilight are not Vampires. End of story
..But.. but.. I like Naruto..
Anyone able to get Ninjutsu and Mudras to work with current?
Because action Ninjutsu name actually change. The bot doesn't seem to cast it at all.
Yes, I just uploaded a Ninja profile which has Fuma Shuriken added and working.
where did you upload it?
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Various-DoW-M-Profiles
(10-29-2014, 07:13 PM)ISilenceI Wrote:  http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Various-DoW-M-Profiles

hmmm im using it but no fuma, atleast i have aeolian now lol, thanks