Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.16 Average
Ninjutsu and Mudras
How did you fix the waiting issue?
I added Spinning Edge as the next skill in the chain for Ninjutsu. It causes the Ninjutsu to wait for Aeolian/Dancing to finish before it'll cast, but it's better than standing there for 2.5 seconds with thumb planted firmly up ass.
Made a small change to skill manager that fixes the wait issue. The official ninja profile is mine, currently has working versions of fuma shuriken, raiton, katon. I'll update after hitting 50 later today, currently 49.5.
(10-30-2014, 12:32 PM)Ace Wrote:  Made a small change to skill manager that fixes the wait issue. The official ninja profile is mine, currently has working versions of fuma shuriken, raiton, katon. I'll update after hitting 50 later today, currently 49.5.

awesome can't wait im about to hit 50 too
(10-30-2014, 12:32 PM)Ace Wrote:  Made a small change to skill manager that fixes the wait issue. The official ninja profile is mine, currently has working versions of fuma shuriken, raiton, katon. I'll update after hitting 50 later today, currently 49.5.

Thanks for the quick resolution! :)
Edit: nevermind for now, just found out the second optio on skill menu is PreviousSkill NOT