Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 3.16 Average
Ninjutsu and Mudras
Somehow the priority numbers weren't saved correctly. I fixed it an re-uploaded.
The thing is, to not use the ability "Ninjutsu", because after using something like "Ten", it changes (i.e. to "Fuma Shuriken"), so after Ten use the ability that it changes to. Those are under MiscSkills in Skill Manager. I based it on buff too, and also not having the "hidden" buff (that you should do for every skill besides the one from hidden state)
nice it works now, cool keep it up man looking forward to all the other combos you can make.
I got Fuma, Raiton, and Katon working flawlessly minus one thing; The bot thinks that they are GCD skills so it waits 2.5 seconds after casting to start the 1,2,3 rotation again. If you check the off GCD box for the Ninjutsu skills then your character won't cast them at all, it just waits until the timer runs out then starts the normal rotation again.

If anyone can figure out how to get rid of the wait at the end of the casting I'd be forever grateful! :)
(10-30-2014, 01:39 AM)dsm1986 Wrote:  I got Fuma, Raiton, and Katon working flawlessly minus one thing; The bot thinks that they are GCD skills so it waits 2.5 seconds after casting to start the 1,2,3 rotation again. If you check the off GCD box for the Ninjutsu skills then your character won't cast them at all, it just waits until the timer runs out then starts the normal rotation again.

If anyone can figure out how to get rid of the wait at the end of the casting I'd be forever grateful! :)

Care to share the profile?
(10-30-2014, 02:07 AM)crayfish Wrote:  Care to share the profile?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/upxha6mwdi5bks...a.lua?dl=0

Edit: Wrong profile, will upload/fix the right one in a minute.

Edit: Okay, it should be right now.
Thanks dsm.. what your ninja level now?
42. Hopefully 50 by tonight. :)
Very nice... you don't use dancing edge in your combo?
and it seems to spam katon only even if there only 1 mob.
It's set up for Fates atm, so I took out Mutilate and just kept the 1,2,3 combo. I'll add the other abilities once I start doing dungeons.

Okay, I fixed the waiting issue. The new profile is updated.

So it uses Fuma Shuriken from a certain range, uses Katon if there are 5 enemies in your immediate vicinity, and uses Raiton on single targets then restarts the 1,2,3 combo immediately after.