Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Rogue Profile
Hi all, anyone have a Rogue profile I can use to fate grind my level 10 Rogue with please? I have tried to make one of my own but have failed miserably lol. Thanks in advance Cutesmile
Yes. I posted one.
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Various-DoW-M-Profiles
Nice one! Thank you :)
(10-28-2014, 07:19 PM)chopper47 Wrote:  Hi all, anyone have a Rogue profile I can use to fate grind my level 10 Rogue with please? I have tried to make one of my own but have failed miserably lol. Thanks in advance Cutesmile

Hello, and thank you for the .Lua I put this into my skillmanagers folder along with some of my other profiles, but cant seem to get this one to work. am i missing something? Thanks!
Which mode are you using?
I'm using grind. I've tried it with assist and party grind as well, but can't get it to work. Thanks again for the help btw.
Do a fresh install of minion. Grind wouldn't work for me until I did.
I don't think a full reinstall is required. The bot would grind on my Bard, but not Rogue. Nor would Rogue work in Assist mode. After closing my bot and then reopening it, there was an update downloaded which included a rogue profile. After the bot updated itself the rogue skill profile posted by ISilenceI worked.
(10-28-2014, 09:28 PM)mysticarchives Wrote:  I don't think a full reinstall is required. The bot would grind on my Bard, but not Rogue. Nor would Rogue work in Assist mode. After closing my bot and then reopening it, there was an update downloaded which included a rogue profile. After the bot updated itself the rogue skill profile posted by ISilenceI worked.

This worked perfect :) you guys are awesome!
(10-28-2014, 09:39 PM)jsz4400 Wrote:  
(10-28-2014, 09:28 PM)mysticarchives Wrote:  I don't think a full reinstall is required. The bot would grind on my Bard, but not Rogue. Nor would Rogue work in Assist mode. After closing my bot and then reopening it, there was an update downloaded which included a rogue profile. After the bot updated itself the rogue skill profile posted by ISilenceI worked.

This worked perfect :) you guys are awesome!

Or you could have just pressed the "reload lua" button. Saves yourself the time of reloading the bot for a skill profile.