Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Game Closes
Hello there,

Just wondering if anybody can help me or has encountered this issue. I am trying to run my bot by attaching it once I have loaded up the game. It opens, and sets up fine, it even runs for a few minutes, but then it just closes the game up all together. I don't get a crash or any errors, the game just shuts. I am wondering if I have done something wrong? I have run the updater and everything is up to date. I also tried the steps to troubleshooting, but that didn't seem to resolve my issues. Thanks for the responses or insight that anyone can provide!

-Ty
hi there i had a similier issue and it was due to my ingame hook from msi afterburner what displays fps and temps etc if u have any type of program what hooks onto games such as dxtory fraps of any sort turn them off while botting or disable the hook feature if thats not the case make sure everything running as admin etc hope i was some help
Thanks for the response. I tried to shut down the processes associated with my MSI apps like Afterburner and still couldn't work it out. The game still closes. Any other ideas out there?
(10-29-2014, 05:58 AM)Tyrnan Wrote:  Thanks for the response. I tried to shut down the processes associated with my MSI apps like Afterburner and still couldn't work it out. The game still closes. Any other ideas out there?

only other issues i could think of what regards in that matter is something blocking the exe but normally the bot would not run at all if that was the case eg firewall antivirus etc etc errm this is a long shot but maybe might work make sure the bot folder is fresh new install and on your main c drive or what ever yours may be called so along the lines of :C FFbot like that kinda way worth a shot in the dark and if that fails am all stumped apart from maybe direct x needs a fresh install or the redists/framework
Thanks fxfire. I have triple checked my code, it is definitely the right code and while I haven't sat down and timed it out, it does feel like roughly the same amount of time every time it happens, between two and three minutes I would say. The launcher is enabled in both my firewall and my Windows Essentials AV program. I am running a VPN. I am standing on the pier, fishing, everything is running fine and then all the sudden, roughly two or three minutes in. I've just tried it again after closing the launcher and the game still closed. Thoughts?

Thanks for your time and efforts.

EDIT: I also have a GW2 bot, and it's been giving me grief as well. I am on a brand new computer. Is there something that I may not have installed that is causing me these issues.
(10-29-2014, 09:48 AM)Tyrnan Wrote:  Thanks fxfire. I have triple checked my code, it is definitely the right code and while I haven't sat down and timed it out, it does feel like roughly the same amount of time every time it happens, between two and three minutes I would say. The launcher is enabled in both my firewall and my Windows Essentials AV program. I am running a VPN. I am standing on the pier, fishing, everything is running fine and then all the sudden, roughly two or three minutes in. I've just tried it again after closing the launcher and the game still closed. Thoughts?

Thanks for your time and efforts.

EDIT: I also have a GW2 bot, and it's been giving me grief as well. I am on a brand new computer. Is there something that I may not have installed that is causing me these issues.

if its a new computer make sure u got the correct redists
these are all needed for bot
Have the latest updates for Windows installed.
Install Microsoft DirectX End-User Runtime
Install Microsoft Visual c++ 2010 redist x86
Install Microsoft Visual c++ 2012 redist x86
Install Microsoft .NET Framework
worth a check to see if u have them all
the game seems to close for me too. Usually when reporting in a quest at the rogue guild.
Hey fxfire,

Thanks for the answer on that, I logged in using my VPN (since I have to as my ISP in South Korea is blocked for some reason by SE) and then disconnected it once the game launched and attached the bot from that point. Haven't has an issue with the client closing since.

And thank you shaftknight for your attempts to assist. It is much appreciated.

Have a good one!
(10-29-2014, 07:51 AM)fxfire Wrote:  when you have the bot up n running, close your minion launcher. because IF the game crashes, the minion launcher will instantly close it and you will never know if it is a gamecrash or not.
also tripple check your keycode if it is the correct one you are using.
check the clock, if you get booted in exactly 3-5minutes after the bot logged in, you may want to check your firewall/antivirus settings because that could mean the bot cannot authenticate with our server

when exactly is that happeneing/what is hte bot doing/ is it happening in the same moment ?

I am having this problem. sometimes I get booted after 3-5mins. But sometimes it doesnt. So, whats gonna be the problem then?

My ISP is in Singapore, use VPN or not, its still the same.

And another situation is when sometimes I aether port to a map (especially those with lots of ppl, like Cities or Mor Dohna), I often get booted. But its not every time, just occasionally.

Any help?
just wondering did the update break the bot cause game keeps crashing before even getting into the game

edit: guess so