Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Game Closes
bot is currently up and running just fine. i have all my bots running. trying updating yoru game and your bot.
So I have the issue of it just randomly closing on me sometimes within minutes of logging in sometimes just randomly at night while I'm sleeping and days apart at other times. Today me and another botter were trying to run tam-tara which while extremly buggy and not seemingly reliable the biggest concern is how often my windows closed out on me. Normally the game runs smooth if i just let one bot gather with nothing extra but the window where i teleport or use any kind of hack will crash at some point in the day. So with how much teleporting is needed for duty mode I'm assuming thats to blame for the many crashes but why is it crashing to begin with?
I am having similiar problem isp in US no VPN issues. I start the bot while in game it doesnt do the update thing and then when i click to attach it shows the pid and click on it and game freezes then crashes. also if it helps the numbers for the instance of the game are different everytime so i assume its reading the game
(11-02-2014, 04:26 AM)Styx Gaia Wrote:  I am having similiar problem isp in US no VPN issues. I start the bot while in game it doesnt do the update thing and then when i click to attach it shows the pid and click on it and game freezes then crashes. also if it helps the numbers for the instance of the game are different everytime so i assume its reading the game

make sure auto update is enabled.

(11-02-2014, 12:02 AM)arim92 Wrote:  So I have the issue of it just randomly closing on me sometimes within minutes of logging in sometimes just randomly at night while I'm sleeping and days apart at other times. Today me and another botter were trying to run tam-tara which while extremly buggy and not seemingly reliable the biggest concern is how often my windows closed out on me. Normally the game runs smooth if i just let one bot gather with nothing extra but the window where i teleport or use any kind of hack will crash at some point in the day. So with how much teleporting is needed for duty mode I'm assuming thats to blame for the many crashes but why is it crashing to begin with?

im running 24 bots on 2 different computers in duty 24/7 with out crashing. It sounds like you have something enviromental on your computer thats causing the crashes. Make sure you do not have a AntiVirus installed other then MSE. Also make sure no Fraps, Mumble, Teamspeak running. Make sure you are not in full screen mode only window mode is supported. Even Window mode fullscren is not supported. Also it could be 90k errors. The GUI_launcher closes those discoonects out so fast its hard to tell what it is. I would check the above list of stuff if that doesnt do it. I would try a fresh install of the bot. into C:\FFXIVMinion
(11-02-2014, 01:43 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(11-02-2014, 04:26 AM)Styx Gaia Wrote:  I am having similiar problem isp in US no VPN issues. I start the bot while in game it doesnt do the update thing and then when i click to attach it shows the pid and click on it and game freezes then crashes. also if it helps the numbers for the instance of the game are different everytime so i assume its reading the game

make sure auto update is enabled.

(11-02-2014, 12:02 AM)arim92 Wrote:  So I have the issue of it just randomly closing on me sometimes within minutes of logging in sometimes just randomly at night while I'm sleeping and days apart at other times. Today me and another botter were trying to run tam-tara which while extremly buggy and not seemingly reliable the biggest concern is how often my windows closed out on me. Normally the game runs smooth if i just let one bot gather with nothing extra but the window where i teleport or use any kind of hack will crash at some point in the day. So with how much teleporting is needed for duty mode I'm assuming thats to blame for the many crashes but why is it crashing to begin with?

im running 24 bots on 2 different computers in duty 24/7 with out crashing. It sounds like you have something enviromental on your computer thats causing the crashes. Make sure you do not have a AntiVirus installed other then MSE. Also make sure no Fraps, Mumble, Teamspeak running. Make sure you are not in full screen mode only window mode is supported. Even Window mode fullscren is not supported. Also it could be 90k errors. The GUI_launcher closes those discoonects out so fast its hard to tell what it is. I would check the above list of stuff if that doesnt do it. I would try a fresh install of the bot. into C:\FFXIVMinion

I dont have anything running in the background except firefox and 90ks happen maybe once a month and only after big patches so I will try doing a fresh install of the bot tomorrow and go from there.
if the bots closing you wouldnt know if its a 90k or not. the bot closes it out instantly before the 90k error has a chance to pop up.