Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.23 Average
Ninja Profile
Dropbox

This is constantly getting updated when I'm on, so I'll keep revising the same file. If you run across any issues just let me know.

So far:

Ninjutsu
Starts with Huton if buff isn't present. Will use Katon if there are 5 or more mobs in close vicinity, and use Raiton on single targets.

Additional Skills:
B4B, IR, Invigorate, Second Wind

Note: This is currently a FATE farming build, so there are abilities left out that aren't great for FATEs. (10/29/14)

Update: Removed Fuma Shuriken. It's kinda useless with Throwing Dagger + Raiton doing more damage.
Update: Added Huton Ninjutsu; Added Shadow Fang; Cleanup on skill order. (10/30/14)
Awesome, just what I was looking for. Thank you ThumbsUp
Hey dsm,

I checked out your profile, it's really great so far especially the huton buff. I have the following feedback:

For Single Target

- I would set Internal Release & Blood for Blood to fire before Mutilate & Shadow Fang.
- Assassinate should be used whenever it is up because it's not a combo breaker.
- Mutilate should be used after Shadow Fang and re-applied the same way that Shadow Fang is.
- I would also add the following skills: Kassatsu (To be used after Huton), Keen Flurry (HP <=40%), Second Wind (HP <=70%), Perfect Dodge (HP <=40%)

For Multiples Targets

- Besides the above
- Ten > Jin > Chi for AoE Doton which is a DoT + Heavy
- Chi > Ten for AoE Katon which is Fire
- I would also add Death Blossom

Really great so far, hope this helps :)
(10-31-2014, 08:04 PM)Jinsuko Wrote:  Hey dsm,

I checked out your profile, it's really great so far especially the huton buff. I have the following feedback:

For Single Target

- I would set Internal Release & Blood for Blood to fire before Mutilate & Shadow Fang.
- Assassinate should be used whenever it is up because it's not a combo breaker.
- Mutilate should be used after Shadow Fang and re-applied the same way that Shadow Fang is.
- I would also add the following skills: Kassatsu (To be used after Huton), Keen Flurry (HP <=40%), Second Wind (HP <=70%), Perfect Dodge (HP <=40%)

For Multiples Targets

- Besides the above
- Ten > Jin > Chi for AoE Doton which is a DoT + Heavy
- Chi > Ten for AoE Katon which is Fire
- I would also add Death Blossom

Really great so far, hope this helps :)

Hey Jinsuko, thanks for the input!

I haven't finished adding all of the skills, as I just hit 50 this morning. I plan to tweak it a lot today when I get off work so I'll take all these suggestions into account for sure. Happy

One thing I will note is that I don't fire off anything in-between the 1,2,3 combo that's off GCD, because even though it doesn't break the combo the bot will then start over with Spinning Edge instead of continuing (even with "Off GCD" checked). I'm going to try and figure out if there's a way to fix that but until I do it's more DPS to wait until the combo is over than to interrupt it. (Hope that made sense lol)
here is my lv 50 profile
filter 1 no buffs or hard hitting long cooldown attacks
filter 2 for frontal sneak attack if from the front / side or rear for trick attack only

it don't break hide unless Huton need to be rebuff

best use for assist mode, not sure if work with leveling

Attached Files
.zip   evla NIN.zip (Size: 1.77 KB / Downloads: 181)
On Mug you don't have to set it so it fires when the target is at low hp, it just needs to hit and not need to be a killing blow.
Does this work on low level fates? Built in profile tries to spam ninjutsu that you dont have access to at level synced levels.
(11-01-2014, 05:43 AM)evla Wrote:  here is my lv 50 profile
filter 1 no buffs or hard hitting long cooldown attacks
filter 2 for frontal sneak attack if from the front / side or rear for trick attack only

it don't break hide unless Huton need to be rebuff

best use for assist mode, not sure if work with leveling

cool i didn't know that
it's possible to plan an ninja profile to use during duties or extreme bosses only to maximize dps and broke all around me XD?
Your Dropbox file seems to have been removed or otherwise lost - repost, please?