Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Need a fix on CN version bot, set path is not working
I assume you guys already know about this issue. but just incase you don't, I'll bring it up

Set path is not working for CN version bot, game is not lauching after clicking start.

Which means currently can only mannually open 1 game client then attach bot.

Need a fix on this, thx
(11-02-2014, 08:39 AM)fxfire Wrote:  Can you completely reinstall the bot into an empty folder? You need to set the path to:
....\FFXIV\sdo\sdologin\Launcher.exe

This is exactly how I set the path...

Anyway, later I will try reinstalling the bot. see if it' ll work then.
Completely reinstalled the bot, into an empty folder, game still not lauching.

CN servers will release patch 2.2 in just a few days, I guess there will be an update for the bot too.

Hope you guys would fix this problem for the new version bot.
The relogger is now set up to work, are you entering your account information ? Or just trying to use "Start Game" button? You will need to fill out the actual account information completely for it to work.
(11-03-2014, 07:17 PM)Powder Wrote:  The relogger is now set up to work, are you entering your account information ? Or just trying to use "Start Game" button? You will need to fill out the actual account information completely for it to work.

I certainly know this.

I am also running US servers bots on same computer. could this be the reason? Do I have to uninstall the US version bot and game client to make it work?
think so gui_launcher can only be poitned to 1 ffxiv.exe
you should be able to use the cn an na/eu launchers at the same time

What exactaly does it do or not do ?
Is it going to be fixed any time soon?

As far as I know, I am definitely not the only one that has this issue, and Its almost everyone that I have asked.

Any recommendation on multiboxing stuff?
hop on the live chat when your around, i cannot replicate this issue
(11-07-2014, 01:46 PM)Powder Wrote:  hop on the live chat when your around, i cannot replicate this issue

You are like the first person that saying it works fine, no kidding.

So when you click start, what do you get? You get the launcher to key in acc/pwd? or the game client windows?

I get nothing, no launcher no game window, just nothing. But sometimes after like 10mins or so, the launcher occasionally shows up. Its really weird.