Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Need a fix on CN version bot, set path is not working
Make SURE that you run FFXIVBoot.exe to update the launcher or this will not work! The FFXIV game launcher got an update recently.
(11-14-2014, 06:15 PM)Powder Wrote:  Make SURE that you run FFXIVBoot.exe to update the launcher or this will not work! The FFXIV game launcher got an update recently.

Launcher updated, still not working well.

The first account is launched automatically, but it says wrong data centre, never activated. Ok then, I manualy change to the right one, key in password myself, after that everything normal.

Now the real problem is the 2nd account onwards, They just won't be launched automatically like the fist one. Then I manually log in, attach bot, but its not the correct minion key for this account that I saved, it is the key for the first account, so the first account crashes.
如果你能錄製一個錄像,上傳到youtube,我們將會更好的解決這個問題!
(11-17-2014, 08:12 AM)pollads Wrote:  
(11-14-2014, 06:15 PM)Powder Wrote:  Make SURE that you run FFXIVBoot.exe to update the launcher or this will not work! The FFXIV game launcher got an update recently.

Launcher updated, still not working well.

The first account is launched automatically, but it says wrong data centre, never activated. Ok then, I manualy change to the right one, key in password myself, after that everything normal.

Now the real problem is the 2nd account onwards, They just won't be launched automatically like the fist one. Then I manually log in, attach bot, but its not the correct minion key for this account that I saved, it is the key for the first account, so the first account crashes.

You have obviously typed the information incorrectly in the setup for the account, not only once but for both accounts. You are signing in one bot under one key, then another one under the same key. Why do you think this would work? Go into each account you have set up in the launcher, and verify all the information is correct before posting here about an "error".
You have obviously typed the information incorrectly in the setup for the account, not only once but for both accounts. You are signing in one bot under one key, then another one under the same key. Why do you think this would work? Go into each account you have set up in the launcher, and verify all the information is correct before posting here about an "error".
[/quote]

Both 2 accounts information correct.

The first one is almost OK, game window automatically launched, but will stuck at the log in window, It'll bring out this message,""wrong data centre, this data centre never activated"" This is no big issue, manually choose it, problem solved.

The 2nd one, game still not launching. Not even reaching the log in part. So I try to manually log in and attach bot. I was expecting it will pop up the minion key window for me to key in, but it automatically attached the key of my first account, so the first account crashes.

Anyway this is not a minion key issue. I'll make it simple and clear

1. Data centre not correct ( it only appears correct)
2. 2nd account onwards not launching
it is not a minion key issues its simple and clear that you had auto log in enabled you need to delete your 324234780-vjladfjldkf.cfg files and try again.