Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Need a fix on CN version bot, set path is not working
Powder built the launcher, so you have to give him a little leeway, since he is literally the only person who can fix your issue.
It should start the launcher, press the button, fill in your login and password into the game launcher, then press the button again to start the game.

It has been tested many times on many different machines. I would like to help you and whoever is having these problems, but it's hard to diagnose things via a post every couple days. Simply saying it doesn't work, or it sometimes work doesn't help me do anything. Ideally I would like to use TeamViewer on the machine that has this behavior. So if you have some time, please hop in the live chat and help me help you.
(11-08-2014, 05:33 AM)Powder Wrote:  It should start the launcher, press the button, fill in your login and password into the game launcher, then press the button again to start the game.

It has been tested many times on many different machines. I would like to help you and whoever is having these problems, but it's hard to diagnose things via a post every couple days. Simply saying it doesn't work, or it sometimes work doesn't help me do anything. Ideally I would like to use TeamViewer on the machine that has this behavior. So if you have some time, please hop in the live chat and help me help you.

I have 5 bots on us server, I loved that relogger, that works and it is really important to me as most of the time I am afk. So you don't have to question every time like I don't know how to use the relogger.

I am really hoping that the cn version bot has the relogger as well. But now the problem is, with the new cn bot, the relogger does not work. I will contact you guys on live chat, but I am just thinking, instead of teaching me personally on live chat, you should be fixing the problem for the bot itself or making a troubleshooting guide.
(11-08-2014, 06:36 AM)pollads Wrote:  
(11-08-2014, 05:33 AM)Powder Wrote:  It should start the launcher, press the button, fill in your login and password into the game launcher, then press the button again to start the game.

I have 5 bots on us server, I loved that relogger, that works and it is really important to me as most of the time I am afk. So you don't have to question every time like I don't know how to use the relogger.

I am really hoping that the cn version bot has the relogger as well. But now the problem is, with the new cn bot, the relogger does not work. I will contact you guys on live chat, but I am just thinking, instead of teaching me personally on live chat, you should be fixing the problem for the bot itself or making a troubleshooting guide.

cant fix a problem that doesnt exsist or at least replicate. I dont know how many times people of come here and said fix the bot its broke!!! and i team viewer them and it was 100% user error. id say 99% of the time when i TV someone it was soemthing they installed wrong, pointed the launcher to wrong place or just simply set the launcher up wrong. so if powder cant replicate the problem on his end he will have to see it first hand on your system so that he can actually fix the issue. Either figure it out as user error or actually find the problem.
(11-08-2014, 04:56 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  cant fix a problem that doesnt exsist or at least replicate. I dont know how many times people of come here and said fix the bot its broke!!! and i team viewer them and it was 100% user error. id say 99% of the time when i TV someone it was soemthing they installed wrong, pointed the launcher to wrong place or just simply set the launcher up wrong. so if powder cant replicate the problem on his end he will have to see it first hand on your system so that he can actually fix the issue. Either figure it out as user error or actually find the problem.

Can't reach you guys on livechat, nobody there. I think because of different time zone.

Earlier in this thread, One of the administrators, fxfire already said he got the same issue, "(same issue I have from time to time, reason unknown)" , And you are still saying it doesn't exist?

The reason you don't get much feedback on this issue, is because most of the CN users don't even come to this forum. Besides, in the Chinese forum, there is already thread about this issue.
(11-10-2014, 03:06 AM)pollads Wrote:  
(11-08-2014, 04:56 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  cant fix a problem that doesnt exsist or at least replicate. I dont know how many times people of come here and said fix the bot its broke!!! and i team viewer them and it was 100% user error. id say 99% of the time when i TV someone it was soemthing they installed wrong, pointed the launcher to wrong place or just simply set the launcher up wrong. so if powder cant replicate the problem on his end he will have to see it first hand on your system so that he can actually fix the issue. Either figure it out as user error or actually find the problem.

Can't reach you guys on livechat, nobody there. I think because of different time zone.

Earlier in this thread, One of the administrators, fxfire already said he got the same issue, "(same issue I have from time to time, reason unknown)" , And you are still saying it doesn't exist?

The reason you don't get much feedback on this issue, is because most of the CN users don't even come to this forum. Besides, in the Chinese forum, there is already thread about this issue.

im not saying it does or doesnt exisist im just saying for the dev he cannot reproduce the problem so thats where the issue is.
I have the same problem too, after clicking the start game button only the first account will show launching but all other ones wil start counting times. however the launching one will start the game after like 10-20mins or so. then it start to auto login to the info that i provide, but it stuck at the ff14 launcher interface which I have to reselect the server then after i started the game it attach automatically. the first account works fine after that excluding the extremely long startup and the minor manuel selecting server. however the following account won't start no matter how long I waited, this only happens in the CN FF14 BTW. I am currently running win7 64bit
please look into it..... its been over 10days, basically all other account is just seitting waiting to expire.......
I added some changes to the launcher, and the minionlauncher.exe, i put back in the start game button so you can at least start multiple clients manually if the autologging system is not working. Please let me know if the changes helped at all.
(11-12-2014, 11:54 PM)Powder Wrote:  I added some changes to the launcher, and the minionlauncher.exe, i put back in the start game button so you can at least start multiple clients manually if the autologging system is not working. Please let me know if the changes helped at all.

Thx man. Its good to have that back

And about relogger, is it gonna be up anytime soon?
Did you try the relogger?