Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Request] Variable to keep track of combo skill
(11-04-2014, 05:57 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  i dont know about off gcd but combo breaker works. right if combo breaker is true it will not check the previous skill ID. thats exactly what we want. we dont want Cbreaker to count as the previous skill id.
You are completely offbase, if a skill is marked as a combo breaker it doesn't declare previous skill as skillid. It needs to put a previous skill into a variable so it will remember to resume where it left off.
Anyway did you tested? Here are multiples test with combo breaker on and it doesn't work as it suppose to. Please advise.
[Image: cbreak.png]

Notice all the skill used after the combo. Not weaving... Combo: Spinning Edge > Gust Slash > Aeolian Edge.
Blood for Blood Jugulate Internal Release never weaves inbetween.
This isn't proof of the fact that it isn't working as it's supposed to, it just means you're expecting something that isn't an actual functionality.
Combo Breaker simply prevents the skill from being listed as the previous skill, so it is not tracked at all.
If you want the off GCD's to weave, that's an entirely different functionality. Weaving can be accomplished in other ways, and the buffs should also be listed as Off GCD to prevent using the GCD, although it is impossible to avoid at times due to the nature of SE's animation lock.
Oh I think I start to grab the skillmanager stash order now.
Let me try it again. That's clear up a bit of confusion on my part.
Also the reason it uses your gcd skills is the priority order.
Because internal release is above spinning slash it will use that before starting the next combo.

Put your off gcd skills at the bottom

1. Aeolian Edge
2. Gust Slash
3. Spinning Edge
4. Internal Release
5. Jugulate
6. Blood for Blood
yeah all off GCD skills should be below your GCD skills
Edit: Nevermind, I managed to solve my issues basing on Ace's Ninja profile.

Maybe consider adding some code to Skill manager to simplify Mudra execution? I was trying yesterday to make it behave like a offGCD+noComboBreaker and can do it on 1 Mudra+Ninjutsu, but can't do 2 or 3 Mudra+ Ninjutsu because you can squeeze in only 2 offGCD abilities in between combo actions and then bot wants to continue combo instead of finishing offGCD chain.
So only reliable way to do it is to treat Ninjutsu spells like a GCD combo chains and not try weave them in between.
Plus, setting up 3 skill parameters for every 2-step Ninjutsu and then 4 abilities for every 3-step ninjutsu and making sure all of them fire at specific conditions is kinda a pain :(
Not sure if you saw my post before patch release - I was proposing to make it so that let's say you put only Suiton in skill manager, set conditions for it and then bot executes Mudras for Suiton automatically and finishes off cast with Suiton.

As a side note, does bot check if a NIN spell, like Suiton is available to be cast? Let's say something went wrong and mudra order was wrong, does it still try execute Suiton in combo chain even though the ability is not active?
I already gave you guys a completely working Ninja profile with all the relevant Ninjutsu. I don't know why this post continues.
(11-05-2014, 11:50 PM)Ace Wrote:  I already gave you guys a completely working Ninja profile with all the relevant Ninjutsu. I don't know why this post continues.

Thanks for that. Your profile works pretty well, I've learned few new things from what you did there. Your profile is pretty neat.

Only thing I can't make to work is OtherSkillChecks->IsReady for Sneak Attack (skill ID 2250) and Trick Attack (skill ID 2258). During combat they are technically 'ready' but greyed out until you use spell Suiton. But to use spell Suiton at the right time, you need to know if SneakAttack/TrickAttack recast timer=0.
I presume the bot detects ability as 'ready' when it is not greyed out, rather then checking it's RecastTimer=0 and that's why SneakAttack/TrickAttack don't show up as 'ready' during combat even though their timer=0?
I can add a new conditional for it. I don't really want to lump it in with IsReady since it's technically not ready.
(11-06-2014, 03:59 PM)Ace Wrote:  I can add a new conditional for it. I don't really want to lump it in with IsReady since it's technically not ready.
To be honest, how IsReady currently works is perfect for all other applications Except SneakAttack/Trick Attack.
If you get frozen/terrorized/dead/mountChocobo, all your skills go grey and bot does not try to spam anything.
For now I solved this by Assigning the SA/TA combo to 'Filter 1' and switching it on for few seconds when I see SA/TA timer ready. But if you think it's easy to implement a conditional for these abilities, it would be great.

Both because Trick Attack is sought after from Ninjas in battle and also, for a possibility of other abilities added in future behaving like that.

but no pressure, at least for me it's not a matter of life and death :)