Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
[Profile] NIN
Hey guys,
I've been working on this profile for quite some time now...

This profile was based of Ace's but added to.

Thank you Ace for your hard hard work no doubt man!

What this profile does.
Everything Ace's Profile minus Weapon Poison.
Uses Suiton for Trick Attack, Trick attack trigger is only from behind enemy.

also spams jugulate and mug regardless of hp of target for more dps.

Will keep Huton on you regardless of incombat or out.
-Filter 1 = Katon takes Presidence over Raiton
-Filter 2 = Doton will drop next availible ninjutsu regardless of huton.

other odds and ends,
if huton under 20s kassatsu won't fire until after huton is reapplied.

if kassatsu present only Raiton or Katon will be used.

test it out and let me know if theres anything else i can do to improve.

i sit at about 358 dps at summerford, haven't testing on housing where assassinate will be used.

awesome.
what item level for 358dps
Couple test run with trials and couldn't get break 300. Full attack from back didn't even move.
I still think Ace's ninja outparsed anyone profile at the moment. Not sure why and it doesn't even use Trick attack.
For ninja, I think the more check you add the slower it get.

(11-09-2014, 07:56 PM)crayfish Wrote:  Couple test run with trials and couldn't get break 300. Full attack from back didn't even move.
I still think Ace's ninja outparsed anyone profile at the moment. Not sure why and it doesn't even use Trick attack.

do you have filters turned on?

they should all be off

and trick attack wont fire w/out being being behind target as said in OP

and I'm at i110
(11-09-2014, 08:08 PM)jbrawley1 Wrote:  
(11-09-2014, 07:56 PM)crayfish Wrote:  Couple test run with trials and couldn't get break 300. Full attack from back didn't even move.

they should all be off

Just ran titan again to test. so low... I have i110. I got 338 with Ace profile btw in comparation with active fight not wacking a dummy.

Where is Ace's profile? I don't see a thread for it :x
yea i redownloaded this... and it didnt have half the adjustsments i made.. ive noticed that a few times wont save when i click save. and i lost it all when i reloaded lol

(11-09-2014, 09:11 PM)lantus Wrote:  Where is Ace's profile? I don't see a thread for it :x

its in the main bot
I will upload tonight when I get home from work.
(11-09-2014, 08:13 PM)crayfish Wrote:  
(11-09-2014, 08:08 PM)jbrawley1 Wrote:  

they should all be off

Just ran titan again to test. so low... I have i110. I got 338 with Ace profile btw in comparation with active fight not wacking a dummy.

Cant we just appreciate the guy for his effort?

Constructive criticism would help instead of just saying "its low"

Thanks for this jbrawley
There is no criticism in my post. It's fact. I downloaded, Run it with trials and post the result and it doesn't even come close to what it claimed. He said he ran parser. I'm trying to figure out where is the issue. I have parsed multiple and posted atleast 2 results with very consistent in neighborhood of 200 dps.

Plus if you deal with the skill manager it rather annoying at the moment. Sometime it doesn't save any change you make and you end up doing it from scratch again because you don't know what got save and what didn't.