Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
[Profile] NIN
(11-11-2014, 02:11 AM)crayfish Wrote:  There is no criticism in my post. It's fact. I downloaded, Run it with trials and post the result and it doesn't even come close to what it claimed. He said he ran parser. I'm trying to figure out where is the issue. I have parsed multiple and posted atleast 2 results with very consistent in neighborhood of 200 dps.

Plus if you deal with the skill manager it rather annoying at the moment. Sometime it doesn't save any change you make and you end up doing it from scratch again because you don't know what got save and what didn't.

Thanks iDownload , i appreciate the comment.
I was mad at first because i was getting that dps. but what crayfish said is true, i lost all the changes made... :( was working on it for 6+hours and now im just working on duty profiles cause thats outside of the bot changes lol... ill have ninja profile back working later.
(11-11-2014, 02:19 AM)jbrawley1 Wrote:  
(11-11-2014, 02:11 AM)crayfish Wrote:  There is no criticism in my post. It's fact. I downloaded, Run it with trials and post the result and it doesn't even come close to what it claimed. He said he ran parser. I'm trying to figure out where is the issue. I have parsed multiple and posted atleast 2 results with very consistent in neighborhood of 200 dps.

Plus if you deal with the skill manager it rather annoying at the moment. Sometime it doesn't save any change you make and you end up doing it from scratch again because you don't know what got save and what didn't.

I was mad at first because i was getting that dps. but what crayfish said is true, i lost all the changes made... :( was working on it for 6+hours and now im just working on duty profiles cause thats outside of the bot changes lol... ill have ninja profile back working later.

Hopefully you get it back up and running soon
(11-11-2014, 03:50 AM)iDownload Wrote:  
(11-11-2014, 02:19 AM)jbrawley1 Wrote:  

Hopefully you get it back up and running soon

soon, ill prob just edit ace's to have trickattack and leave it at that.

working on satasha hm atm almost done.
Hi,

sorry if I asked a stupid question, but where is the download link?

Also, I have tried Ninja profile from Ace (default one) but it seems to stop attacking once in a while, especially after using Ninjutsu. Anyone experienced the same problem? Any idea how to fix it?

I am playing from germany in JP server, my ping is around 275-285. May be it got something to do with it?

Also, is there a thread that of a detailed explanation on Skillmanager? tried to read the guide from mod, but it's not nearly enough. It only explains until "other skill" and that's it. I have problem on modifying the Skillmanager since my knowledge of it is really limited.
(11-25-2014, 03:27 PM)aiyijd01 Wrote:  Hi,

sorry if I asked a stupid question, but where is the download link?

Also, I have tried Ninja profile from Ace (default one) but it seems to stop attacking once in a while, especially after using Ninjutsu. Anyone experienced the same problem? Any idea how to fix it?

I am playing from germany in JP server, my ping is around 275-285. May be it got something to do with it?

Also, is there a thread that of a detailed explanation on Skillmanager? tried to read the guide from mod, but it's not nearly enough. It only explains until "other skill" and that's it. I have problem on modifying the Skillmanager since my knowledge of it is really limited.

This was discontinued (at least for now) until further notice from OP