Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Duty loot not working?
Correct. Just make sure you renumber the encounterid as required. You can either leave as it is and add them to the end so you kill all bosses then go back and loot. Or add the loot step after each dokill = true
(12-24-2014, 12:06 PM)kitanoi Wrote:  Correct. Just make sure you renumber the encounterid as required. You can either leave as it is and add them to the end so you kill all bosses then go back and loot. Or add the loot step after each dokill = true

I'm only really after the last chest so I'll put it for that encounter. Thanks
(12-24-2014, 12:08 PM)Cash4gil Wrote:  
(12-24-2014, 12:06 PM)kitanoi Wrote:  Correct. Just make sure you renumber the encounterid as required. You can either leave as it is and add them to the end so you kill all bosses then go back and loot. Or add the loot step after each dokill = true

I think there is already a wp + loot file posted.
(12-24-2014, 12:59 PM)sebbs Wrote:  
(12-24-2014, 12:08 PM)Cash4gil Wrote:  

I think there is already a wp + loot file posted.

I tried searching and it wasn't coming up with anything. I tried searching for some strings like"wp with loot" "wp loot" to no avail.
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-REQUEST-WP-Bosses-LOOT
Brayflox HM. I have updated the loots appropriately but lootid wasn't working for me.

--UPDATE: It is working, Here is an example of a working INFO

Attached Files
.rar   _BrayfloxHM.rar (Size: 1.75 KB / Downloads: 8)