Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Organizing Profiles
I use a lot of my own profiles, and no offense to ACE, but I dont use any of the ones that come with the bot. This has led to a rather extensive list of my own profiles in addition to the ones that get auto updated with the bot every time I open it. It gets tiring having to sort through 50 different profiles every time, is there a way to organize the profiles into more manageable lists?
(11-21-2014, 08:11 AM)BlessingsXI Wrote:  I use a lot of my own profiles, and no offense to ACE, but I dont use any of the ones that come with the bot. This has led to a rather extensive list of my own profiles in addition to the ones that get auto updated with the bot every time I open it. It gets tiring having to sort through 50 different profiles every time, is there a way to organize the profiles into more manageable lists?

I tend to put my Combat profiles starting with 1
1 BLM
1 DRG
etc

Crafting with 2
gathering with 3

this way all combat skills are at the top then craft then gathering.
i do the same thing. also with my duty profiles.
i have been getting more and more skill profiles between all the crafting/gathering/battle/pvp profiles too and was wondering how to organize them better, the numbered method here works decently. but what i would love to see if at all possible is maybe a sub folder inside your skill folder that would break up your profiles into categories and in minion would make it a sub menu for each folder inside your skill manager folder. so you can say make a "DoW(disciples of war)" folder and put all those matching profiles inside that folder. maybe wishful thinking but you never know till you try ^^
why not just name them such.

DOW-Bard
DOW-Lancer
DOW-Monk
DOW-NiNja
DOW-Paladin
DOW-Warrior

Such like this then they will be all listed. But dont see how this is really a big deal because the bot saves profiles per class. So When im War it auto switches to my war profile when im monk it switches to monk profile.