Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
PVP - The Fields of Glory (Shatter)
Please use this for support, questions and requests.
[Image: V6iwC1t.png]

For a basic guide and more info about this addon please visit the wiki HERE.
Running into problems as a melee, trying to mount to get to enemies while a few people attack me. Overall too much mounting. What settings should I change here, or is it better to try as ranged for now?

Otherwise I'm very impressed. Good purchase.
Does combat only work if you have a ACR profile? Can't get it to actually attack.
(02-21-2017, 01:16 AM)Waldstein Wrote:  Running into problems as a melee, trying to mount to get to enemies while a few people attack me. Overall too much mounting. What settings should I change here, or is it better to try as ranged for now?

Otherwise I'm very impressed. Good purchase.

There is a slider in the settings to alter the distance you can attack people from the current follow. I set mine to about 30 and it seems pretty solid. Explain more of the conditions like party/ally, closest/largest, moving from spawn/ice so on.
(02-21-2017, 01:16 AM)bhlbot Wrote:  Does combat only work if you have a ACR profile? Can't get it to actually attack.

Any skill profile works. Just use assist and enable assist. Don't use and targeting in assist. The addon will cover that.
i just bought it, i tried following the wiki but no matter what i do my paladin wont move
(02-21-2017, 02:52 AM)elitecandyx Wrote:  i just bought it, i tried following the wiki but no matter what i do my paladin wont move

Whats console say? Did you set the mesh??
keeps saying MOVING MOVING to different things but never actually moves
(02-21-2017, 03:23 AM)elitecandyx Wrote:  keeps saying MOVING MOVING to different things but never actually moves

Do you defiantly have the mesh installed and loaded?
(02-21-2017, 03:24 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  
(02-21-2017, 03:23 AM)elitecandyx Wrote:  keeps saying MOVING MOVING to different things but never actually moves

Do you defiantly have the mesh installed and loaded?

I didn't click load haha, it works perfectly now thanks