Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
crashes a lot while zoning
(04-11-2016, 04:25 PM)fxfire Wrote:  well, if you can still hear the game running,then neither game nor bot have crashed.... just the graphic driver probably failed ...
I am really unsure what we can do here ...

I finished a new bot version for gw2 today, will port the changes over to ffxiv later today (but most likely rather tomorrow morning) I'll post you a link to download then, it shoudl use a bit less memory... but I doubt that is the issue in the first place :/

I cant add much more for you to find it, but there is one thing that might help you have an insight, this ONLY happens when zoning on "fly allowed" maps, i been using 2 bots for 4 days on low lvl maps (old ones without fly zones) and i did not have a single problem.

Also, on a side note, if when screen is on "this kind of pause" with sound, i go to task manager and right click on minionapp running and hit "debug" i get back the screen and everything works well until i zone a few times, so if im at the pc, i can workaround the problem 100%
(04-25-2016, 10:42 PM)maverick72 Wrote:  
(04-11-2016, 04:25 PM)fxfire Wrote:  well, if you can still hear the game running,then neither game nor bot have crashed.... just the graphic driver probably failed ...
I am really unsure what we can do here ...

I finished a new bot version for gw2 today, will port the changes over to ffxiv later today (but most likely rather tomorrow morning) I'll post you a link to download then, it shoudl use a bit less memory... but I doubt that is the issue in the first place :/

I cant add much more for you to find it, but there is one thing that might help you have an insight, this ONLY happens when zoning on "fly allowed" maps, i been using 2 bots for 4 days on low lvl maps (old ones without fly zones) and i did not have a single problem.

Also, on a side note, if when screen is on "this kind of pause" with sound, i go to task manager and right click on minionapp running and hit "debug" i get back the screen and everything works well until i zone a few times, so if im at the pc, i can workaround the problem 100%

This is a different possible unrelated issue. But, I am having issues when zoning in the new areas as well. Only in the flying zones. Old content it teleports like a pro. But if the bot teleports itself once or twice in the new area its going to crash.
(04-26-2016, 06:43 AM)fxfire Wrote:  I am reading it and I'm working on it

It is fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!! FXFIRE you are my hero. Since this thread started back in December of last year and several months before that i have had nothing but problems with the yellow/green overlay and random crashes while teleporting. For the first time in 8 months the bot is running flawlessly and I am so very much grateful with all your hard work. Thank you so freaking much for doing everything you had to do. The memory is no longer climbing through the roof on every teleport. Graphical overlay are no longer an issue with the yellow/green shit everywhere. It is now flying. I could not be happier. Thank you so very freaking much <3333333333333333333
(04-29-2016, 03:08 PM)Moogle Wrote:  
(04-26-2016, 06:43 AM)fxfire Wrote:  I am reading it and I'm working on it

It is fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!! FXFIRE you are my hero. Since this thread started back in December of last year and several months before that i have had nothing but problems with the yellow/green overlay and random crashes while teleporting. For the first time in 8 months the bot is running flawlessly and I am so very much grateful with all your hard work. Thank you so freaking much for doing everything you had to do. The memory is no longer climbing through the roof on every teleport. Graphical overlay are no longer an issue with the yellow/green shit everywhere. It is now flying. I could not be happier. Thank you so very freaking much <3333333333333333333

How did you fix it? I'm still getting the overlay on one of my computers and its driving me nuts. Shit randomly starts to disappear, like armor and chocobos.
(04-10-2016, 08:47 AM)Moogle Wrote:  
(04-10-2016, 03:22 AM)u9w30y Wrote:  
(04-10-2016, 02:35 AM)Mcdougall Wrote:  
(04-10-2016, 12:04 AM)u9w30y Wrote:  I don't know if this matters - but I did a clean install of Windows with, at the time - latest and greatest drivers from ATI

I will poke around my ATI settings to see what I can disable

Mcdougall - what are you running for your GPU?

Radeon R9 200

I'm rocking R9-280 myself. Commonality located.

That's interesting mine is the XFX R9 270 925MHz 2GB DDR5 DP HDMI 2XDVI Graphics Card R9270ACNFC to be exact I'm still not sure why it would be eating up ram like that though

This is exactly what I'm using on one of my slave computers and I'm having the same issue(s). You said you fixed it.. how?? What settings can I change, this is driving me nuts.
(05-03-2016, 02:21 AM)Dajjan Wrote:  
(04-10-2016, 02:35 AM)Mcdougall Wrote:  
(04-10-2016, 12:04 AM)u9w30y Wrote:  I don't know if this matters - but I did a clean install of Windows with, at the time - latest and greatest drivers from ATI

I will poke around my ATI settings to see what I can disable

Mcdougall - what are you running for your GPU?

Radeon R9 200

That's interesting mine is the XFX R9 270 925MHz 2GB DDR5 DP HDMI 2XDVI Graphics Card R9270ACNFC to be exact I'm still not sure why it would be eating up ram like that though

This is exactly what I'm using on one of my slave computers and I'm having the same issue(s). You said you fixed it.. how?? What settings can I change, this is driving me nuts.

Its not fixed anymore after the past several patches its about 98732847392847 worse then it ever was.
(05-03-2016, 03:04 AM)Moogle Wrote:  
(05-03-2016, 02:21 AM)Dajjan Wrote:  
(04-10-2016, 02:35 AM)Mcdougall Wrote:  Radeon R9 200

Its not fixed anymore after the past several patches its about 98732847392847 worse then it ever was.

It was fixed shortly when the new mesh was implemented but there were errors causing people not able to fly. Then shortly later after fly fix it got worse then every update since it got worse and worse. Now it is at the point where you zone twice and everything starts glowing yellow. Also now when you select a enemy when assist is up FPS drops from 80 FPS to 30 FPS... There are a lot of bugs i hope they are working on.
im yet to see any fps drop on assist mode.. would need more info to test it. class skill profiles etc.
(05-03-2016, 08:04 AM)fxfire Wrote:  and while you are at it:
- additional addons you use
- zones you switch inbetween
- some settings worth mentioning (teleporting? equip stuff? vendor idk what ...anything you can think of that is not default)

I figured out a fix for this Fxfire give me a little bit i'll write up a poorly formated guide.
It is 100000% gfx cardrelated