Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.96 Average
New Launcher
Any chance you can give the launcher a minimize button for the launcher itself?
Expect
Thank you very much :)
just right click minimize
A launcher update was put out. It now uses Accounts.xml for accounts, and Setting.xml for settings, data.bin is to keep track of running bots if you close out the launcher by accident. You can edit the xml files manually or using the gui.
(07-13-2014, 05:58 PM)Syther Wrote:  Any chance you can give the launcher a minimize button for the launcher itself?
Expect
Thank you very much :)

Really thanks to the devs for adding it so fast :)
(07-16-2014, 10:31 AM)Powder Wrote:  A launcher update was put out. It now uses Accounts.xml for accounts, and Setting.xml for settings, data.bin is to keep track of running bots if you close out the launcher by accident. You can edit the xml files manually or using the gui.

Any chance of a gui launcher for the beta ?
Is there a way for the launcher to auto-attach like the old one did? It seems silly to have to launch the launcher and then click twice when before I just needed to launch.
(07-17-2014, 02:32 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  
(07-16-2014, 10:31 AM)Powder Wrote:  A launcher update was put out. It now uses Accounts.xml for accounts, and Setting.xml for settings, data.bin is to keep track of running bots if you close out the launcher by accident. You can edit the xml files manually or using the gui.

Any chance of a gui launcher for the beta ?

would be great!
(07-18-2014, 07:21 AM)fxfire Wrote:  click twice where / what ?

I start teh launcher, click start, done.

Click to attach then click to select process. Is there a method that doesn't require you to do this?
(07-18-2014, 02:32 PM)go6sGCr Wrote:  

Click to attach then click to select process. Is there a method that doesn't require you to do this?

yes lol fill out the gui_Launcher and save the accounts.

[Image: 3QTVarN.png]
(07-18-2014, 02:39 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(07-18-2014, 02:32 PM)go6sGCr Wrote:  

yes lol fill out the gui_Launcher and save the accounts.

[Image: 3QTVarN.png]

This is GUI from beta bot?