Poll: How is this new launcher working for you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Works perfectly fine.

9 81.82%
Doesn't work for me (please reply to this thread and post detals)

2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average
New Toys - MinionApp BETA
That's what I meant, Defender.
Hello.
Got problem with MinionApp. When trying to log in got this - "Unrecoverable server error, please try again". Win7. App installed in C:\MinionApp. Microsoft Security Essentials and other stuff installed.
this only work for DX9 ? not DX11 ?
(06-21-2015, 09:01 AM)fxfire Wrote:  the minionapp has nothing to do with the ffxiv bot itself, but yes, only dx9 is supported
dx11 is supported LOl i just manage to go in with minionapp Cutesmile
greatt =)
just because it works for you doesn't mean it's "supported"
(06-11-2015, 10:07 PM)Zyxa Wrote:  I believe i mean the minionapp interface, where it shows your keycodes.

This post is mostly for Fxfire's attention

Previously "elementy" had an issue:
Beta is awesome, but newest update has an issue with FFXIV. It will only launch one bot, if I try to launch any more it just gets stuck on "Queued for start".

He never did post the resolution although he did say he got it fixed. The problem he had regarding teamviewer was different, that was regarding multiboxing within the minionapp.

I have 1 pc where im running several accounts with zero issues, all load up fine and multibox fine.

Another pc of mine I have several accounts to use on it HOWEVER am experiencing the same problem elementy had above. I even tried creating multibox for them thinking that a second account may launch if the first account has moved within the multibox, however the first account does NOT enter the multibox, and the rest of the accounts stay "queued for start".

Can someone please post the resolution?.... Is minionapp working with 8.1 pro?

Thanks

I'm getting exactly the same problem. Won't let me run more than 1 client and I'm not sure what is causing it. I don't have any 3rd party anti-virus installed. Even turned off Defender but no luck.
(06-26-2015, 05:41 PM)mirai087 Wrote:  
(06-11-2015, 10:07 PM)Zyxa Wrote:  I believe i mean the minionapp interface, where it shows your keycodes.

This post is mostly for Fxfire's attention

Previously "elementy" had an issue:
Beta is awesome, but newest update has an issue with FFXIV. It will only launch one bot, if I try to launch any more it just gets stuck on "Queued for start".

He never did post the resolution although he did say he got it fixed. The problem he had regarding teamviewer was different, that was regarding multiboxing within the minionapp.

I have 1 pc where im running several accounts with zero issues, all load up fine and multibox fine.

Another pc of mine I have several accounts to use on it HOWEVER am experiencing the same problem elementy had above. I even tried creating multibox for them thinking that a second account may launch if the first account has moved within the multibox, however the first account does NOT enter the multibox, and the rest of the accounts stay "queued for start".

Can someone please post the resolution?.... Is minionapp working with 8.1 pro?

Thanks

I'm getting exactly the same problem. Won't let me run more than 1 client and I'm not sure what is causing it. I don't have any 3rd party anti-virus installed. Even turned off Defender but no luck.

Same problem here, queued for start.
http://gyazo.com/1d2c1e344777ec8df68f63c1ea3e475d