Poll: How is this new launcher working for you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Works perfectly fine.

9 81.82%
Doesn't work for me (please reply to this thread and post detals)

2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.04 Average
New Toys - MinionApp BETA
(06-02-2015, 02:01 PM)fxfire Wrote:  you know what, you had the weirdest problems so far, I'm in IRC for another hour ... hop in and I'll have a look onto your computer through teamviewer :P

YEAAAH! THANK YOU! BUT HOW? IRC? WHAT IS THAT?

SORRY FOR CAPS, JUST GOT EXCITED.
I really like the new launcher. It seems to run with less resources (i guess making the FF window smaller then 720p?)

[Image: JOH15cJ.png]

Its not really a big deal, but any idea why mine doesn't look pretty like Cichards?

I never see an ingame image in this windows. sometimes if i hit the arrow to bring it in and out of the gui launcher it sits in the small window but it doesnt look to scale and its a static image.

I run Windows 7.

Like i said before, its not really a big deal. This minionapp definitely has improved my user experience. Thanks for all your work
I found out why my multibox wasn't working.... I use Teamviewer 10 for work and am almost always logged into it. When the multibox feature started working for me I happened to not have Teamviewer opened. So I started playing around with it:

If I have Teamviewer closed, or if I have it open and am NOT logged into it, then multibox works fine.

If I have Teamviewer opened and I am LOGGED INTO it then multibox does not work.

Been testing this for a while now. If I am logged into Teamviewer and I start a FFXIV bot then it will never go into the multibox window. I can then close the FFXIV window, log out of Teamviewer, open FFXIV again and it'll go into the multibox window just fine.
If you have too many ffxiv licenses, they go off the program screen, and there is no way to view the ones that are currently off screen due to their being no side bar to pull / scroll down the page.

Also how do we check we have the latest version of this beta program? What is the text currently saying for people when its loaded up?
what do you mean zyxa? can i get a screen shot? cause im running 24 bots with the launcher and i dont hnave this issue
You wont get the issue with only 24. You need enough to fill up the screen to the point where you would generally have to scroll down the page or press the down arrow key.

I'm referring to the page on the 2.0 launcher that shows your "keycodes", all in a big list going down.
(06-11-2015, 04:29 PM)Zyxa Wrote:  You wont get the issue with only 24. You need enough to fill up the screen to the point where you would generally have to scroll down the page or press the down arrow key.

I'm referring to the page on the 2.0 launcher that shows your "keycodes", all in a big list going down.

what is the 2.0 launcher? do you mean minion app? cause im on that launcher and i have probably 40 keycodes between the various games. i have no issues.
(06-11-2015, 08:02 PM)Cichard Wrote:  
(06-11-2015, 04:29 PM)Zyxa Wrote:  You wont get the issue with only 24. You need enough to fill up the screen to the point where you would generally have to scroll down the page or press the down arrow key.

what is the 2.0 launcher? do you mean minion app? cause im on that launcher and i have probably 40 keycodes between the various games. i have no issues.

I believe i mean the minionapp interface, where it shows your keycodes.

This post is mostly for Fxfire's attention

Previously "elementy" had an issue:
Beta is awesome, but newest update has an issue with FFXIV. It will only launch one bot, if I try to launch any more it just gets stuck on "Queued for start".

He never did post the resolution although he did say he got it fixed. The problem he had regarding teamviewer was different, that was regarding multiboxing within the minionapp.

I have 1 pc where im running several accounts with zero issues, all load up fine and multibox fine.

Another pc of mine I have several accounts to use on it HOWEVER am experiencing the same problem elementy had above. I even tried creating multibox for them thinking that a second account may launch if the first account has moved within the multibox, however the first account does NOT enter the multibox, and the rest of the accounts stay "queued for start".

Can someone please post the resolution?.... Is minionapp working with 8.1 pro?

Thanks
Honestly not sure. It had nothing to do with my firewall and antivirus. It just started working for me. I was turning things off/on and changing settings randomly, no idea what did it.
well you shouldnt have an AV installed thats in the setup guidie to uninstall your AV except windows defender for windwos 8 and Windows security esentials for windows 7.