Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Red Scrips - Collectibles - Adamantite Ore and Chysahl Greens
(11-08-2015, 11:38 PM)ohm Wrote:  Hey Wonderland, just tested things out with the latest patch and everything seems to be working nicely. Are you sure that you've remembered to setup the collectible values in the bot window?

[Image: eS6ZSMZ.png]

Hi,

After some more messing around I realised this was most likely latency issues on my part. I'm having to use 4G internet at the moment and it's temperamental.

Thanks again for Great work.
Just wanted to post that i run this for like 8 hours straight before the maintenance and it worked perfectly
(11-10-2015, 07:39 AM)alxdjo Wrote:  Just wanted to post that i run this for like 8 hours straight before the maintenance and it worked perfectly

What method did you use to get to the island?

(11-10-2015, 07:26 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  Has anyone tried creating a blank file for the zone and see if the bot will write to it? Probably wont work but never know. Hopefully the bot isnt down long for 3.1 so we can play some more with this,

If you are talking about the new flight function in Azys Ila then yes. I made a couple of meshes but they yielded the same results as the original NavMesh. It runs past flight points and gets stuck at the edge. Would be interesting to know if others have more success with this.
just followed OP intructions
(11-11-2015, 04:56 AM)zeleniy Wrote:  
(11-10-2015, 07:39 AM)alxdjo Wrote:  Just wanted to post that i run this for like 8 hours straight before the maintenance and it worked perfectly

What method did you use to get to the island?

(11-10-2015, 07:26 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  Has anyone tried creating a blank file for the zone and see if the bot will write to it? Probably wont work but never know. Hopefully the bot isnt down long for 3.1 so we can play some more with this,

If you are talking about the new flight function in Azys Ila then yes. I made a couple of meshes but they yielded the same results as the original NavMesh. It runs past flight points and gets stuck at the edge. Would be interesting to know if others have more success with this.

I don't mean just making meshes, I mean physically placing an empty 500.lua (or w/e this zone's number is) in the folder and seeing if the bot will write to it. I remember an old bug where the bot wouldnt write something if the file didnt already exist (teleport waypoints iirc) so maybe we just need to place a file there? Something to try when the bot comes up if saving flight paths stil doesnt work.
After last patch, bot doesnt travel to nodes, only teleport to zone and stays here, any one has same problem with this profile?
Hey hiru! Still seems to work alright for me... Sometimes OMC portals will fail and the next time it tries it will work. I have a feeling that the developers will soon have flying fixed for the Azys Ila map, so when they do I'll release a couple of flight paths as well.

Perhaps try downloading the meshes again?
Ok, I've included some flight paths in the mesh zips which will make flying a breeze now. Thanks for the path in Azys Lla sebbs, I totally stole that one from you - I hope you don't mind...
great job on flying ! works well till i hit ore .. flies to the ore location fine - so epic! then waits till i get 600 gp and nothing
(11-16-2015, 01:05 PM)Mutantx Wrote:  great job on flying ! works well till i hit ore .. flies to the ore location fine - so epic! then waits till i get 600 gp and nothing

Yeah this is bizarre behaviour... I guess the early release of flying just wasn't meant to work with collectibles? I'll post in the flying thread and get the devs to answer. Stick with the OMC for now!