Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
[REQ] Gathering Profile Skill Help
I tried using it but the character stand still and doesn't move
(07-30-2017, 03:09 PM)jwells880910 Wrote:  
(07-30-2017, 02:23 PM)xTomahawkx Wrote:  Geneticdoom helped to combine the profiles. Here is the result for the community. As a bonus a profile to collect red scrips.

whats the differance in rotation?

If you go here: Click

There's a post from xTomahawkx that has the skill profiles:
Gathering_Yellow_BTN.lua
Gathering_Yellow_MIN.lua

For the other one you'd go here: Click

To grab the download described like this:

Skill Profile < Uses Blessed Harvest 2 and Kings Yield 2 to increase the quantity of items gathered. Skill profile goes into \Minion\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillmanagerProfiles

Those are the two that the bot will change to depending on which gathering profile you choose. Just make sure to put the gathering profiles in the gathering profile folder and the skill profiles in the skill profile folder ^-^
(07-30-2017, 03:09 PM)jwells880910 Wrote:  
(07-30-2017, 02:23 PM)xTomahawkx Wrote:  Geneticdoom helped to combine the profiles. Here is the result for the community. As a bonus a profile to collect red scrips.

whats the differance in rotation?

The profiles implement the first two rotations from this guide: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/...g/2596906/
Hey! Thanks for the profiles. I used the red one for Sebbs Gathering Packing "Custom_Task" skill profile. Was having trouble with the profiles included in the pack but this one solved my issues and collects the Red Scripts beautifully! Thanks again!