Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
[NavMesh] Quarrymill Fates 20-30
is there a fix for the sirocco entrance yet?
Yeah, getting stuck at the Sirocco entrance as well.
I made my own mesh, and it also gets stuck there, however not for very long. After a fwe secs its free and stands fine in position waiting for the mob to pop...
(10-16-2013, 11:36 AM)TauTau Wrote:  I made my own mesh, and it also gets stuck there, however not for very long. After a fwe secs its free and stands fine in position waiting for the mob to pop...

Upload and post that bad boy then. Now all we need is one for Costa del Sol.~
I really want to complete it first. My intention is to have a single mesh for each map, and it should include all markers etc... Some areas have to be walked in harvest stealth, takes some time ;)
(10-16-2013, 11:55 AM)Dragun86 Wrote:  Upload and post that bad boy then. Now all we need is one for Costa del Sol.~

You haven't looked too carefully in these forums.
I actually found it right after that post when I got home. The site was being a little iffy since I have to proxy at work to view it.

And sounds good Tau, looking forward to it.~
does anyone have the fix for Sirocco yet?
Just to point out that this mesh will become inefficient to level in by Level 26/27, because you outlevel most of the FATEs.
heres a mesh from everything west of quarrymill with a fixed sirocco entrance. At least ive watched it do sirocco 4-5 times now without getting caught. Notable missing fates are the Coeurl King and anything past the first gate in Redbelly Hive. If anyone wants to update it with those added, feel free.

Attached Files
.zip   Quarrymill.zip (Size: 560.02 KB / Downloads: 144)