Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
[Module] Specific Hunting V 1.993+Mount Select +Chocobo Companion
Is there a way to have the bot return you to a specific area after killing mobs. He kind of just stands there waiting for another mob to spawn within distance of the radar to detect then moves to it.
Chocobo Company Mount: The bot will 50% of the time refuse to dismount to attack the mobs,
- resulting in a stuck and then afk logout.
- or spinning 360 degrees on the mount.
(12-24-2013, 01:05 PM)wildicedemon Wrote:  As far as the mount code in my module IT CANNOT CAUSE YOUR BOT TO NOT MOUNT AND STAND AROUND DOING NOTHING.

Not mounting ( maybe ), not moving ( HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY MODULE ). THERE are NO movement overrides or modifications to the movement of the bot in my module it cannot make the bot stand around and not mount.

This module is the only 3rd party module that I've installed.

Console is spamming D="Switching to a better target" while selecting the mob which is 3 yards in front of it, while spinning 360 degrees on a chocobo mount, refusing to dismount and attack the mob.

Regardless of whether "Claim Over Kill" is ticked or not-ticked, the above bug will happen.

Also the module causes heavy CPU usage and freezes to the FFXIVMinion window in FATEs. Deleting away this module solves the problem.
on CJR (in cure mode) using party mode on this - nothing happens when my party is in fate, seems i have to do at least 1 spell on the mob after then my bird will attack fine - which don't seem right
Seems like chocobo summon is no longer working again?
Im trying to farm veociraptors, I took the ID 412 put it into priority targets, and it runs by any idea?
I'm working on a new module that will replace this one if this module is not working just wait a replacement will be out when I finish the new one.
I am no longer maintaining this module. Please proceed to it's replacement module.

[Module] Ice