Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
New Launcher modules do not load error in console
(06-23-2015, 06:35 AM)fxfire Wrote:  ok, from your log I see two issues:

Nr1)
Setting default game Folder for FFXIV Minion to :G:\FFXIV\SquareEnix\FINAL FANTASY XIV - A Realm Reborn\boot\ffxivboot.exe
--> I have to double check the minionapp, but that folderpath is totally wrong. Please go into the MinionAppp -> Settings (upper right side) and there under Game Folders, press SELECT and point it to the ffxiv.exe on your computer. It normally should do ".Replace("boot\\ffxivboot.exe","game\\ffxiv.exe");", but that also didnt happen on your computer, so something really fishy is going on.

Nr2)
8 File C:\MinionApp\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\.ffxiv.lua.swpDetails: System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file 'C:\MinionApp\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\.ffxiv.lua.swp' because it is being used by another process.

You have something going on on your computer that breaks the minionapp's functionality. Something is blocking access, preventing access or using already the file.
Delete that whole minionapp folder and install it somewhere else, G:\minionapp for all I care.
Trpple check your running tools and applications, if there is nothing that scans, checks, synchronizes, packs, or idk does something with files on your computer.

I assume you are running windows 8 ? is it 8.1 ?
Did you install the latest windows updates on that computer aswell ?

report back!

It's 8.1 Pro auto patched monthly.

The ffxiv.lua.swp is probably because I had it open in vim I think. I'll test that out after work with a new app path.
New folder same problem. Downloads 226 files. Can i just get a direct download link from somewhere?