Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average
1.5MB Memory Used = Lagfest
Each client that reaches 1.5MB Memory usage, lags and eventually crashes. The crashes happen at random times. I thought this issue was fixed, did it return or is it still a WIP to get it resolved?
This issue happens per client that reaches that threshold.
thats the 32 bit limitation. nothing can be done unless upgraded to 64 bit game and bot.
Oh wow, thank you for the reply. I suspect x64 is otw then XD. And they said it would never happen...
suspect all you like.

the bot being converted to x64 means it will have no existing functions and needs to be reversed from scratch all over again.

unless all 3 devs are on board to do it its not gonna happen
Maybe just limit what the bot does with heavily populated areas, balmung is the worst for this?  Only seems to happen when tons of PC's are around.  Like Idylshire, S rank hunts, and now with gathering changes it's happening at unspoiled node locations.

edit:  hehe hehe, he said pull the finger! Peep
or maybe have bot able to flush stuff?
(06-09-2016, 07:20 PM)brocklesnar Wrote:  or maybe have bot able to flush stuff?

From watching my bot's memory back in the day, it is already flushing certain stuff out. But to the OP from what i can tell you said clients with an S, just curious have you tried maybe lowering the amount of clients running? Cause i used to be able to handle 2 without any issues and i mean these two use to run for weeks at a time w/o 0 crashes or memory build up issues.