Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Turn 7
(11-11-2014, 08:00 PM)Zerox Wrote:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/0fg1xe0hj1s046....info?dl=0

here's the one i was working on pretty much the same as saik1992 but fixed the looting issue with both chests. if still not looting adjust the waitTime at the pause for loot

This one has me dying to the Allagan Cobra trash mob***

***WHM profile wasn't doing what it was supposed to, fixed a tab and it is now healing through the cobra to clear it
Do we know if there is a plan to release the updated duty lua so that we do not need to keep reloading it?
freaking amazing work

what did you fix 70x7

ok before using this
just be warned
I ran 8 bots with this
if kills melusine fine
but on third run party died then it went spastic mode teleporting into loot chest spot and dying and back and forth
when I realized and stopped bot 4 of the bots were suspended already
got emails
must've triggered alarm bells at SE server centre haha
4 / 8 is pretty lucky I guess
can u build something into it to stop it from going back for chest when boss is not dead and causin havoc?

as in third time when melusine got petrify
it petrified party
and basically all of them died
then all the toons started to teleport into chst spot behind boss again and again
I stopped them but yeah... not good :p
too late
The big alarm is defeating these fights with less than 8 people. Isnit possible the party was not 8 people when you defeated and that 4 possibly already left before boss died?
nope
not at all

I didn't even kill boss when suspension came
just saw bots wildly teleporting in and out to get themselves killed
stopped 4 in time
the other went in and out 3~4 times more then suspension came
as long as if it's built in to exit when killing boss fails and retry or retry killing rather than warping to chest spot I think it should be fine
cause I killed 2 times without hitch
and rest 4 accounts didn't get suspension from it
this profile still need quite abit of tweaking^^

ur team should be 105+ ilvl

knowning bug: the skript skip last step sometime and jump to looting after the prosec... add die: solution we just tripple the last step to make sure it doesnt skip last step before looting.

also to mention better have 1 blm set lb on last add

indepent: true > can cause a dieing loop so better turn it off and just have leader using
quelling strike on the last add so leader dont pull hate and die

problem here is the team mostly get stoned but leader when the add cast stone the team turn too late it seems with independent: true

anyway it seems to work for us now ^^ gl^^
(11-12-2014, 02:11 PM)tiberian1985 Wrote:  this profile still need quite abit of tweaking^^

knowning bug: the skript skip last step sometime and jump to looting after the prosec... add die: solution we just tripple the last step to make sure it doesnt skip last step before looting.

indepent: true > can cause a dieing loop so better turn it off and just have leader using

problem here is the team mostly get stoned but leader when the add cast stone the team turn too late it seems with independent: true

When Independent is set to false, as soon as the Leader dies, the Boss gets reset.

(11-12-2014, 09:29 AM)wisdom3 Wrote:  freaking amazing work

what did you fix 70x7

ok before using this
just be warned
I ran 8 bots with this
if kills melusine fine
but on third run party died then it went spastic mode teleporting into loot chest spot and dying and back and forth
when I realized and stopped bot 4 of the bots were suspended already
got emails
must've triggered alarm bells at SE server centre haha
4 / 8 is pretty lucky I guess
can u build something into it to stop it from going back for chest when boss is not dead and causin havoc?

as in third time when melusine got petrify
it petrified party
and basically all of them died
then all the toons started to teleport into chst spot behind boss again and again
I stopped them but yeah... not good :p
too late

There may be multiple questions you should ask yourself then.
Have these 4 bots been Offmap when botting?
Have these 4 bots been in an Inn when botting?
Did you do any social action while botting?
Are you in a "normal" FC with those 8?
Are you selling gil?

There is yet no possible way they can find us.
But I heard from someone 4 of his Toons got banned while botting Offmap / Selling.
(11-12-2014, 02:11 PM)tiberian1985 Wrote:  this profile still need quite abit of tweaking^^

yea mine would damage melusine for a few seconds then sometimes jump to chest spots causing death loop. just needs a restart of duty then was back on track, farmed for like 8hrs the other day with like 2 or 3 deathloops i'm not sure whats making it do that but if i were to guess its the beta-ish versions of duty task and task duty luas.
It actually is the bot interpreting the duty Profile that all enems are dead I guess but I'd need confirmation there :/

SO it may be a problem on both sides but i havent been able to implement a fix yet
i don't really care about the suspension just a note to you to see if you can fix the issue before i plunge in again after suspension lifts
no off map no selling gil etc no normal fc etc

i have 8 bots in inn does that make it risky?