Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Turn 7
(11-12-2014, 10:56 PM)wisdom3 Wrote:  i don't really care about the suspension just a note to you to see if you can fix the issue before i plunge in again after suspension lifts
no off map no selling gil etc no normal fc etc

i have 8 bots in inn does that make it risky?

Well we had a rather big banwave today, there are also Accounts that only farmed WP/LCoA..

So it may be either on SE's side finally realizing things.
nvm I realized the four bots that got banned must've been caught up in the LCoA ban sweep
cause four didn't that get banned I didn't gil farm for couple of days with those but only the ones that gil farmed got suspended
just coincidental the emails came when I tried the profile it seems
(11-11-2014, 08:00 PM)Zerox Wrote:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/0fg1xe0hj1s046....info?dl=0

here's the one i was working on pretty much the same as saik1992 but fixed the looting issue with both chests. if still not looting adjust the waitTime at the pause for loot

This worked great till 25% then Melusine petrified everyone. Sometimes the leader would evade and give people time to die and warp back ,but never passed it in my multiple tries.
hmm its not ment to evade melusine's petrified its set to evade prosecutors cast which has been working flawless besides a few hiccups with deathloop

also are you using the new duty and task luas included in saik1992 zip?
are we meant to be zerox? or not?
(11-11-2014, 08:00 PM)Zerox Wrote:  hmm its not ment to evade melusine's petrified its set to evade prosecutors cast which has been working flawless besides a few hiccups with deathloop

also are you using the new duty and task luas included in saik1992 zip?

Tried it both ways, but only a few times. I suspect my buddy was doing something wrong or lagging, since we were running 8 characters across 3 PCs, and one of his computers was lagging. Going to give it a more thorough testing this weekend.
Yes it has been confirmed that haters have been reporting brds /blm that are camped at inn's. Complaint

(11-12-2014, 10:56 PM)wisdom3 Wrote:  i don't really care about the suspension just a note to you to see if you can fix the issue before i plunge in again after suspension lifts

(11-15-2014, 02:02 AM)se110ut Wrote:  Yes it has been confirmed that haters have been reporting brds /blm that are camped at inn's. Complaint

Confirmed where?
(11-15-2014, 02:24 AM)sebbs Wrote:  
(11-15-2014, 02:02 AM)se110ut Wrote:  Yes it has been confirmed that haters have been reporting brds /blm that are camped at inn's. Complaint

Confirmed where?

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Just-saw-this-on-reddit
a post from february confirms what exactly?

If you cant risk your account, dont bot. It's simple, its a choice.

Never mind that you can make a fresh 50 in 2 days even if you do get banned