Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Turn 7
If you are not friends with the bots, you cant see what duty they are in. So you mean to tell me that some non bot user would know how to use /sea all brd 50 and keep spamming it to check on the time the bots are in and out of the duty?

Clearly a white knight here who wants to cut down the competition and will end up causing him/herself more grief lol

There's always a risk of being suspended/banned when using bots, not a matter of if you get caught but when you will get caught.
(11-15-2014, 04:59 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  a post from february confirms what exactly?

If you cant risk your account, dont bot. It's simple, its a choice.

Never mind that you can make a fresh 50 in 2 days even if you do get banned

It confirms the question that was previously asked? There ARE self-righteous people out there who will waste their time to go after bots; the question was never about the choice to risk your account or not... everyone here already know bots will always get banned, its just a matter of when.
(11-15-2014, 08:37 AM)lantus Wrote:  
(11-15-2014, 04:59 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  a post from february confirms what exactly?

If you cant risk your account, dont bot. It's simple, its a choice.

Never mind that you can make a fresh 50 in 2 days even if you do get banned

It confirms the question that was previously asked? There ARE self-righteous people out there who will waste their time to go after bots; the question was never about the choice to risk your account or not... everyone here already know bots will always get banned, its just a matter of when.

Get that to the General subpart of the Forum, it has nothing to do with that Profile itself. Thanks mate.
Been using this for awhile now, it works amazing, so thanks a lot for that!

Just have a quick question, I have a WAR that I use because I haven't managed to get a ranged on him to 50. The profiles work fine on everybody but it looks like as soon as my party of 8 joins the instance, he ports off to the boss right away, teleports back and fourth and then leaves eventually because it fails or something. I've tried turning up the wait times and all that but I can't seem to get it. Does anybody know what could cause this? Also if I start/stop while he's doing that, he seems to get back on track.

Thanks!
try to remove "use telecast" , since its useless for non-ranged jobs. that could solve your problem
(11-23-2014, 12:59 AM)Deathl1ke Wrote:  Been using this for awhile now, it works amazing, so thanks a lot for that!

Just have a quick question, I have a WAR that I use because I haven't managed to get a ranged on him to 50. The profiles work fine on everybody but it looks like as soon as my party of 8 joins the instance, he ports off to the boss right away, teleports back and fourth and then leaves eventually because it fails or something. I've tried turning up the wait times and all that but I can't seem to get it. Does anybody know what could cause this? Also if I start/stop while he's doing that, he seems to get back on track.

Thanks!
this is called telecast its so that melee in your group can attack the target. But i would not suggest using duty mode in 8 man dungeons unless you are with 8 other botters or 8 of your own bots.
I've tried this profile utilizing 8 minions (1 WHM iLvl 98 using the included WHM T7 profile + 7 BLM iLvl 96 utilizing the BLM DPS profile). Once all 8 are logged in with Minion attached I swap the 2 .lua files and individually reload minion.

What happens is they start fighting trash then as they go on less and less of them attack until they're just all standing around doing nothing. I've never made it to Melusine. I've completely reinstalled Minion on all of my pcs and tried it from each of them. Same problem keeps occuring over and over again. This is the first profile I've encountered this... if you have any ideas on what I'm doing incorrectly please let me know.

EDIT: Thinking about the fact that this seems to only be happening to me, and it's across multiple PCs.. I'm assuming this has to do with the clear rate of my group? So I'd need to adjust the timers? (I've looked at the profile in Notepad++ but I'm not sure what to actually adjust and by how much)
(11-24-2014, 06:59 AM)zeroriderz Wrote:  I've tried this profile utilizing 8 minions (1 WHM iLvl 98 using the included WHM T7 profile + 7 BLM iLvl 96 utilizing the BLM DPS profile). Once all 8 are logged in with Minion attached I swap the 2 .lua files and individually reload minion.

What happens is they start fighting trash then as they go on less and less of them attack until they're just all standing around doing nothing. I've never made it to Melusine. I've completely reinstalled Minion on all of my pcs and tried it from each of them. Same problem keeps occuring over and over again. This is the first profile I've encountered this... if you have any ideas on what I'm doing incorrectly please let me know.

EDIT: Thinking about the fact that this seems to only be happening to me, and it's across multiple PCs.. I'm assuming this has to do with the clear rate of my group? So I'd need to adjust the timers? (I've looked at the profile in Notepad++ but I'm not sure what to actually adjust and by how much)

That's a rather rare Situation but I guess it is a problem within the BLM Profile since the SKillManager changed.

Also: Dont use those lua's anymore. Those lines are inside of minion as default now.
Blm DPS has a habit of just not working randomly. Use BLM 3.0 or BLM EVO. Over the course of a 6 minute parse, BLM EVO does about 10 more dps but can also decide to stop working randomly (extremely rare) so if you want 100% reliability use Jackies BLM 3.0 profile.
Wow that did the trick.. I feel retarded for excluding that as a possible culprit. It was a different profile than I normally use, I just assumed it had something special specifically for T7 since it was included with it. I guess that's what I get for making assumptions. lol

Thank you both for the quick responses!!

Also, thank you very much for taking the time to create this profile Saik!!